BUILD A UNIQUE LEGO HORDE / FAMILY / CLONE ARMY!
Look, we know the feeling. You’re happy because you’ve found a way to get a cool custom LEGO minifigure, but you’re annoyed because now you need loads. We’ve been there. The compulsion is overwhelming – I mean, we’ve surrounded ourselves with thousands of them. Don’t worry though – we’ve got you covered! You can order lots from us and we won’t judge you. In fact, we’ll like you even more.
- We have a huge range of parts to choose from, and can create anyone you like – we’ll design it from scratch using any reference material you like.
- Any order size is just fine, we’ll work with you to make it happen.
- People want to tell other people about custom minifigs. It’s a pretty good way to have an impact on all kinds of people. I mean, LOOK AT THEM. Weddings, large custom LEGO display models, thank-you gifts for charity volunteers – it’s all just fine by us. Just don’t sell them on or use them in advertising.
- Our minifigs have even lived in space aboard the International Space Station! They liked them so much we had to send even more up.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
It’s pretty simple. All you really need to do is get in touch via the contact form at the bottom of this page, giving as much detail as you can about what it is you’re trying to achieve and how many you think you’ll need. We’ll talk to you about it all and take it from there. It can be a pretty fun process, so don’t worry. If you’re on a budget, here are some things to consider:
- Choosing a white body means we use less ink and the print is four times faster! This is good, so we can charge quite a lot less.
- Be clear about what you’re looking for – we can work from photos, picking from an enormous selection of heads and hair… so be as clear as possible about what you’re trying to achieve and we’ll make sure you get it.
- Making multiples of the same minifig rather than lots of different ones is the best way to keep the cost and turn-around time low. It means we benefit from economies of scale, so you will too!
- Being flexible on the parts and colours used is a big bonus – some hair, heads, torsos and legs are rare or out of production so will increase the price. If you’re happy to work with our suggestions, it can knock a big chunk off the cost.
- If you’re not in a hurry, let us know! Volunteering for a longer lead time means we can fit your prints in when we have down-time, rather than having to slot it into an already hectic printing schedule. We love it when people give us lots of time, so we reflect that in the quote. Of course, an extremely short lead time may incur an extra cost.
- Decide how you’d like them to arrive and how much you’d like to build for yourself. For larger orders, we send them unassembled and in ziplock bags unless you ask us to put them together, which would cost a bit more. Don’t worry though – it’s very easy. LEGO make their minifigs so small children can do it in seconds! We can also provide other packaging options if you’d like to spend a little more.
ARE YOU READY?
Want to find out more? We want to hear from you!
MINIFIGS.ME IN THE PRESS
We’ve become pretty well known over time, because we do a good job. People like to see custom LEGO, so it gets recognized by journalists pretty quickly. We’ve been featured in a lot of press, from traditional television and newspaper through to dozens of prominent websites and blogs. Here’s a small selection of the many outlets that have featured us: