You draw it, we print it. Simple!
Here are the steps:
1. Download the template by clicking here.
2. Print it out and draw on it. Please be aware that light pencil crayon doesn't show up very well. Felt tip pens and bright crayons work much better! Or if you're feeling techy, you can keep the template as an electronic file and use any drawing software - Microsoft Paint, Illustrator etc.
3. Take a photo / scan of your masterpiece (or save it as an electronic file if you have used drawing software). Try to ensure the image is as flat and as bright as possible, and also make sure you capture the entire sheet in the photo/scan.
4. Come back here to buy the figure, and attach your image when it asks you to.
5. We will print your drawing onto a minifig with white legs, a white body and yellow head. We don't change a thing - whatever you submit gets printed exactly as is (for better or for worse!) It's all down to you!
Please note that we cannot print real world logos on to LEGO minifigures.
If you'd like to give this as a gift... simply purchase the doodlefig, download the template above, and let your recipient know to email us their artwork once it's done! They will need to email us at email@example.com and quote the order number.
Added to cart! View cart